Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where you can make people happy every day by making the ‘impossible’ come true … then the role of (Assistant) Shop Manager Repair Store at The Fixables might be something for you! We are looking for someone to join our team at one of our Repair Stores in Utrecht and Rotterdam. And soon also at other locations!
What will you be doing as (Assistant) Shop Manager
- You are responsible for the The Fixables Repair store where you are located, namely:
- Het managen van The Fixables Repair store;
- Managing The Fixables Repair store;
- Managing the personal smart device engineers;
- Monitoring business processes, stock management, sales;
- Engaging into new and managing existing business customer relationships;
- You teach your colleagues how to solve problems and spot sales opportunities in a customer and service-oriented way. And as a role model, you aren’t afraid to demonstrate this yourself and show how it should be done!
- You communicate daily with new and existing customers in the Repair Store for which you are responsible;
- You make an impact every day and contribute to a positive customer experience!
What do we expect from you?
You don’t have to master everything perfectly to fit in with The Fixables. We are mainly looking for a team player who matches our culture. The points below will help you to make a success of your role as (Assistant) Shop Manager:
- You have managerial skills and you have experience in portraying a leadership role in a retail environment or in the hospitality industry;
- You are independent and resistant to stress and can easily oversee processes;
- The customer is king for you. That is how you communicate too;
- You are handy and have experience and affinity with repairing personal smart devices;
- You like short lines of communication and know how to tackle small and large issues;
- You know how to motivate people and make contact easily;You have sufficient skills of the Dutch language, both orally and in writing.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you act proactively and look for opportunities instead of problems;
- You are eager to learn and have a curious mindset;
- You are flexible and available five days a week (including Saturdays);
- You live in Utrecht or Rotterdam or in the immediate vicinity and it is possible for you to come to this Repair Store by bicycle or public transport;
- Your way of working is in line with the core values of The Fixables: trust, authenticity and commitment;
What do you get in return?
- Ideally, you will start as soon as possible and will initially receive a contract for 7 months. In the same operating conditions and overall satisfaction, we would of course like to extend this contact after 7 months!
- You will receive a market competitive salary and 26 vacation days to recharge. In addition, we train you at The Fixables Academy so that you learn to work according to The Fixables Experience: A customer and service-oriented way of repairing where honest and open communication and quality are ALWAYS central and the desired behavior is always in line with our core values (Trust, Authenticity and Commitment).
- The Fixables is a tight-knit club where people like to work and where we offer people opportunities to grow. We enjoy working and are proud of each other and the results we achieve together, and we regularly have team meetings and team getaways.
Is this your future job?
Have you become enthusiastic and do you think you fit well in our team? Then apply right away and send in your CV and a motivation letter (motivation is the most important factor for us!). Do you have questions? Please contact Onne de Bekker on +31 85 047 15 62.